UPDATES & NEWS
Please read our communication sent June 12, 2018 for important updates for the 2018-19 school year: www.smore.com/7x3cm
- Fall 2018 Window: September 4 to October 5, 2018
- Winter 2019 Window: January 7 to February 8, 2019
- Spring 2019 Window: April 29 to May 31, 2019
Fall 2018 Rostering
On June 22, your Fall 2018 rosters will be uploaded to your BOX folder. These will need to be updated with new student enrollment and class assignments. Visit https://csotechteam.weebly.com/roster-guide.html for more information on how to update your roster. For schools participating in RenWeb, you will NOT need to roster. We will instead roster for you.
NWEA Technology Workshop
Livia Ramos hosted a technology workshop in March 2018 for all technology personnel. She discussed how to prepare for the next testing window as well as troubleshooting options for some of our most commonly asked questions. You can download the presentation below.
NWEA Tech Hotline
- If you are experiencing a technical issue and need immediate support during testing, please contact the NWEA's Technical Support team by phone at 877.469.3287.
- For questions that are not time sensitive, you can submit an inquiry online through NWEA's Contact Form:
- During testing, you can also check the technical status of NWEA here: http://status.nwea.org. In the event of an emergency, such as a natural disaster which might interrupt testing, this site will provide you with up-to-date notices.
- You are also welcome to contact Dr. Amy Ryan and Annie Cervin with any Archdiocese of Boston-related issues and/or concerns by email at email@example.com.