Principals: 2019-20 Schedule & Report Access
The testing windows for the 2019-20 academic year are available on the CSO public calendar:
All students in grades 2 through 8 are required to take the MAP in mathematics, reading and language usage in the fall, winte and spring. The science test is optional for all schools.
For students in grades K-1, schools are welcome to administer the Skills Checklists and/or the MAP Growth Grades K-2. Skills Checklists are a good way to gather information about what a student knows in certain skill areas. To better understand the Skills Checklists, NWEA created a set of charts that highlight the available assessment and the covered topics.
MAP Administration and Reporting Site (MARC)
Teachers and school leaders are provided with access to the MAP Administration and Reporting site (MARC). The Catholic Schools Office collaborated directly with schools to roster students and teachers for this academic year. If you encounter an issue with your access, please contact the CSO Tech Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Here is an overview of work related to the MARC site:
- MARC site: http://teach.mapnwea.org
- Teachers and administrators login using the email credentials shared by the school during the rostering process.
- Proctors use this site to setup and manage test sessions.
- Administrators use this site to access student, class and grade reports. All principals and heads of school were automatically granted Administrator access within the site.
- Teachers use this site to access student and class reports.
- This site is not publicly available to parents and families.
- Extensive guides and tutorials are available through this site. Go to the Help section for detailed guides for setting up and managing test sessions, accessing reports, and interpreting results.
- If you forgot your password, you can reset it here: http://teach.mapnwea.org. Click forgot password and a new one will automatically be generated and emailed to you from NWEA (email@example.com).
- If you are unable to access the system, you must contact the Catholic Schools Office. The NWEA Technical Support Hotline does not have the capability to change passwords and/or usernames. Please email the Catholic Schools Office’s technology team at firstname.lastname@example.org.